Tuesday, May 18, 2010


I was never a fan of "pink" or "flowers"...and then I met this natural, earthy...subtle Linen. ahhh. pink and flowers can be SO pretty!

I love adding "compartments" to my bags...makes me feel like I'm attempting some sort of organization. hmmm, at least I can say I'm trying!

OMG, I am seriously addicted to sewing. I will admit it, maybe I need help. But there are so many amazing tutorials online and so many folks are willing to share! I don't know if I will ever stop, and maybe...I don't want to. ;-)

I would like to thank Anna from Noodleheads for sharing this tutorial on this Gathered Clutch. So cute, and the fun thing is that I can learn from it an make my own adaptations! I love sewing! here is her link to her Blog...check her out, so much great info!

No comments:

Post a Comment